Monday, November 26, 2012

40 before 40

As I have entered into that final year before the big 40, I started to think about the things I'd like to do, try or explore, or, honestly, just get back to. Since I do love a good list, I thought, why not make a big list of 40 things I'd like to do before turning 40?

In no particular order, here's what I've got. I've left a few empty to add as things come to me during the year.

1. run a 5K
2. weekend at kripalu
3. hike in the white mountains
4. perform with todd at a coffee house
5. teach yoga
6. travel to northern ca
7. weekend away with ben sans children
8. organize the basement
9. finish switching to organic cleaners
10. go apple picking
11. write a short story
12. develop a regular meditation practice
13. waterski
14. get a pedicure with friends
15. take ella to the nutcracker
16. get rid of all maternity clothing
17. have 5 outfits i really love
18. volunteer for the natick food bank
19. do 'clean' for a week
20. find a regular yoga class to attend
21. lose the babyweight
22. meet with a life/career coach
23. try rock climbing
24. try rowing on the charles
25. learn more about photography
26. go to nantucket
27. have a twice monthly date night with ben
28. have a tv free week once in a while
29. practice being more open about what I feel and need
30. no iphone use on sunday unless someone calls
31. no talking on cellphone when driving
32. try a new haircolor
33. floss every day
34. take a weeklong facebook vacation
35. have a family vacation somewhere other than maine
36. get a massage
37. meet with a personal trainer at the Y
38. return to singing on a regular basis
39.
40.

No comments:

Post a Comment